VIDEO CONTENT AND SETTINGS
- 2 to 4-minute video pitch proposing a new biotechnology invention or solution that addressed a specific environmental problem in the country.
- The video should feature the student (as host or voice-over speaker) and may use visual aids or graphic design to incorporate visual images.
- The proposal should be original and feasible.
- The video resolution should be at least 480 pi up to 1080 pi.
- This competition is open to Senior High School student from public and private schools in the Philippines.
- Application should be duly endorsed by a Science Teacher or Principal. Each school should strictly have one student representative only.
SUBMISSION AND CRITERIA
- Deadline of submission of entries is on November 13, 2020.
- Fill out the application form: http://bit.ly/ENVIOCON2020 and attach the endorsement form. Then, submit the video through the link provided with the file name format Last Name <space> First name initial <underscore> school name (ex. Reyes J_Laguna Science High School)
- Criteria for judging will include:
- Concept – 50%
- Creativity (Visual interpretation/Video format) – 40%
- Viewers impact or People’s Choice – 10%
- Top 10 entries will be announced thru ERDB Facebook Page on November 11, 2020 and will be awarded on November 27, 2020 during the closing ceremony on the 16th National Biotechnology Week.
- The copyright of materials submitted for this competition will be transferred to ERDB. This grants ERDB the right to use the submitted materials in its activities, crediting the copyright owners.