World Biotechnology Congress 2013
June 3 – 6, 2013, Boston, USA
This unique international conference provides a platform for researchers and decision makers in biotechnology to present their latest findings and learn about all the important developments in biotechnology. Many Nobel Laureates and world’s renowned experts will participate in the conference.
The conference will cover the translational nature of biotechnological research, with emphasis on both the basic science as well as its applications in industry and academia. Presentations will include major research advances in biotechnology, business development, strategic alliances, partnering trends, product opportunities, growth business models and strategies, licensing and pharmaceutical biotechnology (e.g. vaccines, CNS, cancer, antibodies), medical biotechnology, industrial biotechnology, bioprocess engineering, protein engineering, plant and environmental technologies, transgenic plant and crops, bioremediation, and microbial diversity research.
Throughout the course of the four day conference, you will have the opportunity to both network and hear leaders from the international academic and corporate biotechnology communities.
The conference is organized by Eureka Conference.
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology: biopharmaceuticals discovery (CNS, cancer, cardiovascular, endocrine, immune); vaccines; antibodies; protein engineering.
- Plant and Environment: transgenic plants and crops; bioremediation; microbial diversity; bio-monitoring; photosynthetic microorganisms, cyanobacteria and microalgae.
- Industrial and Manufacturing: bio-fuels; energy crops (cellulosic ethanol industry); industrial enzymes; bioprocess engineering and optimization.
- Medical Biotechnology: biopharmaceutical manufacturing; diagnostics; imaging; pharmacogenomics (personalized medicine); microarray technology; biomarkers.
- Business Development: strategic alliances; partnering trends; product opportunities; growth; business models and strategies; licensing; merger and acquisitions; outsourcing; venture capital and financing; intellectual property.
- Regenerative Medicine: stem cells, gene therapy; tissue engineering; cell based therapy; cell cultivation.
- Other areas: Food; Marine; Bio-safety; Systems Biology, Clinical Research/clinical trials; bioethics; nanobiotechnology.
Who Should Attend
The conference will attract to a targeted group of scientists and senior international decision makers. Delegates and exhibitors will have a valuable, informative and positive experience.
- Pharmaceutical Scientists
- Food, Environmental and Plant Scientists
- CEOs, CROs, directors and research associates from the biotechnology industry and academia
Benefits of Attending
- Exchange ideas and network with leading biotechnologists and decision makers.
- Bring together top international biotechnology professionals presenting cutting-edge discoveries, research and opportunities for new biotech business practices and partnerships.
- Exhibitors can gain direct access to a core audience of biotechnology professionals and decision makers, and have increased visibility through branding and networking at the conference.
- Obtain a global roundup of Pharmaceutical research capabilities and opportunities.
- The conference will feature a commercial exhibition and poster sessions.
Comments are closed.